5 reasons to go (right away) to Uruguay
- Party in Punta Del Este with all the hipsters in South America and sleep at the Atlantico, a white boutique hotel.
- Enjoy an Asado, the national barbecue, with a touch of Chimichurri (mixture of spices) and a glass of Tannat.
- Ride the pampa on horseback with a traditional gaucho.
- Relax on the fine sand of La Paloma, the most beautiful beach in this tiny country, and dive into the turquoise blue of the ocean
- Get lost between the cobbled streets and colourful facades of Colonia del Sacramento, a historic city listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.