Some clues about my next weekend:
– An incredible wooden house in the Carpathians
– 50 hectares of pasture and immense forests
– Fishing in rivers, horse riding, swimming in the Lapus Gorge, tasting plum alcohol and dreaming far (very far) from mass tourism
– Visit of the wooden churches of Naramures, classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, and the monasteries of Bucovina
– Observations of bears and wolves that roam when night falls….
Yes, I will rent an off-time lodge in Romania on Welcome Beyond and I’m wriggling ahead of time.