- Forget the subway and work on a desert island. A 2-hour drive from Cancun, on the north coast of Yucatan, Holbox is a nature reserve accessible only by sea and on which no vehicles travel.
- Make new friends. In Holbox, you can observe whale sharks, swim with dolphins, meet flamingos and chat with multicoloured birds.
- Sleep in a hammock. We booke one of the 10 bungalows in the Villa Flamingos, a luxury ecolodge on the beach facing the ocean.
- Play sports. Here, no car so we cycle, dive, ride, walk and breathe.
- Eat a balanced diet. For the evening of the 31st, it’s grilled lobster and margarita frozen, feet in the sand and head in the stars.
Shall we go?