- To be (almost) the first to test this new concept combining street food and family cuisine.
- Because the card changes all the time so you never get tired. On the slate, every day, five different meatball recipes and three ultra-fresh side dishes.
- Because you want everything: Aubrac beef balls with its béarnaise sauce, Bellac lamb balls and lemon thyme, French chicken balls with Saté and fresh coriander, cod balls with sweet potatoes and lime and even a vegetarian meatball with purple carrot, feta, roasted fig and pine nuts….
- Because even the side dishes are crazy: mashed potatoes in butter, white beets in the oven, rocket salad with pine nuts…
- Because it’s cheap. At lunch, 11.5 euros for a dish of fresh meatballs served at the table. (or the sandwich version to die for 9 euros)
Shall we go?
Ps: If you’re more of a morning person, there’s a homemade banana nutella cake and coffee from Coutume..
Boulettes / 179 rue Saint Denis 75002 Paris / 01 42 21 46 44 ou firstname.lastname@example.org / On site or to take away / open every day except Sunday from 8:30 am to 4 pm and Thursday / Friday until 11 pm.