1. Go under the Channel, it’s not expensive (especially if you stay one night) and the kids love the idea of going under the sea…
2. In the morning, thanks to Bach To Baby, we go to churches and listen to the most beautiful operas specially interpreted for the little ones. The dream
3. In London, you can take your stoller in a taxi without refolding it. It’s sounds stupid but it’s nice. And if you’re more into public transport, we take double-decker buses and the kids love it.
4. For breakfast, the Brits eat everything my kids like: sausages, bacon, hashbrowns and even some ketchup!
5. At Kensington Gardens, we discover the amazing Peter Pan playground: huge pirate wooden boat, swings… When we’ve had enough of that, we feed the ducks or we go for a paddle boat ride.
6. The little ones go to the museum and they love it: mummies observation at the British Museum, giant playground in the indredible children’s area in the Science Museum and make new friends with the dinosaures at the Natural History Museum.
7. We stock up on super food at Ella’s Kitchen and we bring back healthy snacks, vegetable smoothies and organic cereals in the car. Yum!
8. If it rains (it can happen), we go to Kidzania, a little town imagined just for the kids where they can be doctors, firemen or magicians just for an afternoon.
A little word here and there, and there we go with the english lessons while traveling.