The wonderful Caroline Petit created Three Seven with her other half. They live in New York with their daughter Muse, 2 years old, and they manage the coolest American vintage furniture brand that we know.
According to her, ‘ Manhattan is one of the least kid-friendly cities in the world. Everything is so expensive, there are not a lot of green spaces and the streets are dirty! ‘, however she managed to find a few spots to share with us…
- The Museum of Natural History, at the corner of Central Park West and the 79th. This museum is perfect to wear your kids out for a few hours! Summer or Winter, come rain or sunshine, it’s great for a walk afterward in Central Park.
- Our daughter is a little too young now but I cannot wait to take her to see some shows on Broadway! It’s paradise for the kids and it’s just here for us.
- For tea-time, we often go to Ladurée on West Broadway. It’s super kid-friendly and they share a huge garden with Bonpoint.
- Our tip with Muse is to go for a walk around 5pm, stop by for drinks and dinner, early the three of us. That way, at 7:30pm, we feel like we have the night just for us, in bed by 8pm for her and for us, we can take some time for a chat, watch a movie, ect
- In NYC with kids, you can be a tourist: Empire State Building, galeries, museums ect. Here, everything is made to distract you, even a visit to Time Square will be great for adults and kids alike!